What are you doing on Google Homepage? Do you just type keywords and wait Google just find it to you. Well if that what happens to you, you really miss something that Google can do more. So what something else that Google homepage can do for us?
Well, here they are
1. Type “Zerg Rush” (without the quotation mark)
And it that happens. There will be lots of “O” alphabet that comes out of nowhere and eat all t search result on your Google page. There will be red and yellow “o” and if you click them, there will be destroyed and you will get a point, but don’t expect to win, LOL. At the end, they will eat up your search result and they will form into “GG”. I don’t know what “GG” means.
2. Type “Pacman” ((without the quotation mark)
And here we go again. This time you will not be attacked, but instead you will be provided with a popular old game, Pacman. What a nostalgic game!
3. Type “Bletchley Park” (without the quotation mark)
If you have typed bletchley park and click the search icon, you will find a running code in the right side of Google result. That code will runs for about 5 seconds until it forms words “Bletchley Park”.
4. Type “find chuck Norris” (without the quotation mark)
And Google with give a silly result. Hahaha, I am laughing when I finds it for the first time
5. Type “do a barrel roll” (without the quotation mark)
And you screen will roll, but not in the deep like Adele does. LMAO
6. Type “askew” (without the quotation mark)
And you screen will be in a crooked position
And this is the coolest of all.
7. Type “google.com/starwars” (without the quotation on the address box) and WOW!!!!!!!!!!! It tells you whether you want to join the light side or the dark side.
Then I choose the dark side, LOL
Well okay, that's all that I can tell. Bye from now, and see you soon